Mardi Gras &
Sunday, March 3, 2019
St. John Brebeuf, Niles, 4:00 pm
$60 per person, $440 for table of 8
CLICK HERE FOR MARDI GRAS 2019 INFO
Exploring the Gospel of Luke, Year C
for Prayer & for Preaching
Fr. Jim McIlhone
For Priests, Deacons, and anyone
involved in Liturgical Ministry.
Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2018, 7:00-9:00 pm
St. John of the Cross,
5005 Wolf Rd, Western Springs, 60558
RSVP by Monday, Nov. 26, though "walk-ins" are welcome on Tuesday.
ACPriests@gmail.com or leave a message at 312-226-7222.
There is NO cost to attend.
Annual Architectural Boat Cruise on
Chicago River & Lake Michigan, Sun. Sept 2
The ACP invites all priests, deacons & couples, and seminarians to our Annual Lake Michigan - Chicago River 3 hour Boat Cruise on Sunday evening, September 2. Attached are two files which contain cruise information,/reservation form, and an ACP membership for 2018-201. Seating is limited, so submit your registration as soon as possible. The Executive Board of the ACP looks forward to sharing an enjoyable evening with you.
Boat Cruise Info/Reservation Form
ACP Membership Form 2018-2019
COURAGE TO FACE THE FUTURE
Mission Statement of the ACPD
ACPD Membership - support the vision of Vatican II and
- Mardi Gras
- Fr. Tom Rosica-50th Kick-Off Celebration
- SPRING 2015 Seminar- Lou Cameli: Pope Francis Priesthood Renewal
- FALL 2014 Seminar-The Gospel of Mark
- SPRING 2014 Seminar-Laying the Foundation for Intimacy with God
- FAll 2013 Seminar Priest-Labor & New Evangelization
- Spring 2013 Seminar-Reflections on Priesthood
- Fall 2012 Seminar-Young Adult Ministry